Furniture Row - Barracuda Sectional - Terrible Product - Ripped Leather
Update added by user Apr 23
This was resolved shortly after my claim was made. Want to give a huge shout out to all that were involved in making this an easy fix. Glad to see customer service is priority number 1 at Furniture Row!!!!
Original review posted by user Jan 04
Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections.Not small tears either as some of leather peals are the size of a dollar bill.
Now, I know what you are thinking that “they” probably used and abused the couch in those years; however, it is just my wife and I who sit on it after work in a household with no children or pets.
We did not think after a few years we would be back in the market looking for a new couch.Lastly, it is very comfortable, but do not make the same mistake as us and buy a couch that cannot withstand everyday use.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sofa Mart Barracuda Ii Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "The valspar spray paint is terrible! It took 3 days to almost dry, it is still tacky and if I gently dust off the wood item I painted, the paint..."
- "We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from..."
- "I love love love them. I was scared at first heard all the horror stories but Dr. wick and her staff are the best. They worked with me till I..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."