Indiana, United States
Resolved

Update by user Apr 23, 2016

This was resolved shortly after my claim was made. Want to give a huge shout out to all that were involved in making this an easy fix. Glad to see customer service is priority number 1 at Furniture Row!!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2016

Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections.Not small tears either as some of leather peals are the size of a dollar bill.

Now, I know what you are thinking that “they” probably used and abused the couch in those years; however, it is just my wife and I who sit on it after work in a household with no children or pets.

We did not think after a few years we would be back in the market looking for a new couch.Lastly, it is very comfortable, but do not make the same mistake as us and buy a couch that cannot withstand everyday use.

Review about: Sofa Mart Barracuda Ii Sectional.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $900
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

We bought leather sofa and having same issue.

to Anonymous #1094694

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having a similar issue with your sofa.We would like to see if there is anything we are able to do for you.

If you wouldn't mind visiting our Customer Support Center at Furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with your information, the best way to reach you as well as the store location you purchased from we can have someone reach out to you to address your situation!

Shelby P.

Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the product you purchased from us.We are terribly sorry to see that it is not holding up.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com and fill out a form with your contact information as well as the store location you shopped at we can have someone reach out to you to address your issue!

Shelby P.