After negotiating and purchasing some dining room furniture with the snottiest and rudest manager that I've ever met, the store now says it cant deliver the day it promised and that they dont have all the furniture anyway. We were assured at purchase that all pieces were available and could be delivered the day desired.

Delivery day comes and no call from delivery guy. The delivery guy was so rude and said he had other customers and that we would have to wait until he delivered their furniture. We were again assured by the store manager that our delivery would be made early but the delivery guy says no. The manager says he cant "control" the delivery guy even though he works for him.

I dont know who is running the railroad but I'm going back to the store and cancel my almost $1100 order. I have spent thousands of dollars at Furniture Row and had mostly good experiences. This store in Bryan, Texas has the worst staff of managers, if you could call them that, anywhere. I will no longer spend my hard earned money in a store that has unappreciative employees and employees/managers who treat you like dirt.

With managers unable to control their employees, a Furniture Row website that doesnt work (I tried it after getting nowhere with the assistant store manager), and then trying to get in touch with the regional manager, who has yet to return my call......It appears their are a lot people in this management chain of command who are in this for the buck, as their furniture is regularly overpriced anyway.

Thats why I negotiate prices and usually get a better deal........not this time and not at this store. Stay away if you value your sanity and your money.

Comments