3.9
Style and Design

Bought a large sectional from Furnitire Row Sofa Mart 9 years ago. My whole family, my kids friends and our friends love this sectional. It is family. Plus, the sectional was very expensive at the time of purchase, but thought it was a good investment since the salesman and manager told us the sectional had a “life-time warranty” on the frame, springs and cushions.

Today, I went to the local Furniture Row Store and the salesman said he was told by the manager that the “life-time warranty and the life expectancy of the sofa was determined by Furniture Row as 7 years.” So, just to check my understanding I asked the salesman what “life-time” meant to him. He said he did not know this policy on the warranty.

I called the corporate office and told the lady about a “ridiculous response” that was told to me about “life-time” being determined by the store. Thinking the store was being a rogue in enacting the warranty, but to my surprise the corporate office said Furniture Row has always had this policy of a “7 year life-time warranty”.

This is extremely deceptive and false advertising in telling customers there is a life-time warranty that is, in fact, a 7 year warranty.

I just want my sectional repaired.

Product or Service Mentioned: Furniture Row Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Aug 28.

Comments

I agree with you on this. They need to and should be required to change the wording to life of product.

What surprises me is that every furniture store we went to said the same thing. "Lifetime" and "for Wisconsin this is 7 years".

Exact same response at 3 different stores. I worked in QC for 20 years and what they are referring to is life of product.

FRCustomerService
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide some feedback on your recent experience. We're sorry to hear that you're frustrated with your warranty.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form and someone will be able to reach out to you. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. Thank you!

Sincerely, Jennifer B. Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator