Resolved

Update by user Jan 16

After blasting Furniture Row all over the web, I finally got resolution. Received other piece of the sectional at last. With many follow up calls and emails from corporate.

Original review posted by user Jan 09

I didn't realize in this competitive economy that a business could get away with this unacceptable customer service.We bought a $3000.

Related: Modlily - I placed an order with your company and have not received my order.

sectional sofa November 15 and have yet to receive the end recliner. Nothing but excuses. They obviously do not value customer retention. Spend your money somewhere that truly earns it.

It was purchased at the Sherman, Texas location. Which is a fairly small community, I am so frustrated I may have to stand on the edge of the parking lot handing out flyers stating their pathetic customer service practices to all customers entering. Please NEVER purchase from this retailer!!

Internet shopping for us.Keep your brick & mortar overhead & poor customer service.

Review about: Retail Furniture.

I didn't like: Being lied to repeatedly, Poor customer service.

1.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $3000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

You r dumbest person ever

Wow I really wish I had as much free time as you do.I'm glad I'm not as crazy as you are because there is nothing in this world that would make me stand at an intersection handing out flyers like the westboro baptist church just because a piece of furniture I ordered is on back order.

Oh and good luck with your internet purchases going forward. It's not like anyone would like to try out furniture before they order it right? You can definitely tell how comfortable it is by the picture. Oh and I also heard that websites don't ever have to worry about manufacturer back orders so you should be good there.

And it's really nice how when you have an issue with something ordered online you just have a 1-800 number to call and you have no idea who any of them are and all you can do is call.

That's way better than actually having a sales person on your side or being able to actually go into the location to do your yelling.I'm sure all brick and mortar shopping centers will be extremely upset with the loss of your business and your outdoor protesting

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear that but we see that we have been in contact with you via your reviews on other sites. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,