Furniture Row - Disgusted

2 of 188 Furniture Row reviews

Update added by user Jan 16

After blasting Furniture Row all over the web, I finally got resolution. Received other piece of the sectional at last. With many follow up calls and emails from corporate.

Original review posted by user Jan 09

I didn't realize in this competitive economy that a business could get away with this unacceptable customer service.We bought a $3000.

sectional sofa November 15 and have yet to receive the end recliner. Nothing but excuses. They obviously do not value customer retention. Spend your money somewhere that truly earns it.

It was purchased at the Sherman, Texas location. Which is a fairly small community, I am so frustrated I may have to stand on the edge of the parking lot handing out flyers stating their pathetic customer service practices to all customers entering. Please NEVER purchase from this retailer!!

Internet shopping for us.Keep your brick & mortar overhead & poor customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Jan 11 #1269314

Furniture Row verified representative

Hello, thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear that but we see that we have been in contact with you via your reviews on other sites. We look forward to speaking with you.
Sincerely,
Jennifer B.
Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.