Update added by user Jan 16
After blasting Furniture Row all over the web, I finally got resolution. Received other piece of the sectional at last. With many follow up calls and emails from corporate.
Original review posted by user Jan 09
I didn't realize in this competitive economy that a business could get away with this unacceptable customer service.We bought a $3000.
sectional sofa November 15 and have yet to receive the end recliner. Nothing but excuses. They obviously do not value customer retention. Spend your money somewhere that truly earns it.
It was purchased at the Sherman, Texas location. Which is a fairly small community, I am so frustrated I may have to stand on the edge of the parking lot handing out flyers stating their pathetic customer service practices to all customers entering. Please NEVER purchase from this retailer!!
Internet shopping for us.Keep your brick & mortar overhead & poor customer service.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to repeatedly
- Poor customer service
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "Talk about a white favoring painfully fake staff. Old hags with and attitude of being superior cut your fabric only after rudely pointing out you must take a number, despite..."