1.8
Style and Design

I purchased my items from the St.George, UT store and am having them delivered out of the Draper, UT store.

I have not stepped foot into the Draper store, but the incompetency I've had to deal with over the phone is just ridiculous. I've called them three times and it's the same guy who answers every time and he continues to have no idea what is going on. He also was the one to say they would call me when my stuff was in. They did not.

Jimmy from the St. George store did after noticing my back ordered item had arrived into the warehouse up here. Thankfully, Jimmy was very understanding and after explaining my situation to him (they were supposed to get my bed in mid Feb and it's currently March 6th) he was nice enough to call the Draper store and set up a 3rd party contractor to deliver my stuff for me at 5:00 tomorrow since FR couldn't guarantee they'd be able to do that (even though they already have $200 of my money for shipping and a monthly payment). Great, right?

Well, I just got an automated phone call saying my delivery would be between 12-2 tomorrow. NO. No, it won't be because you know why? I'll be at work, earning money to pay off this ***, expensive *** dresser and bed that I thought I needed so badly.

How dumb of me. Sleeping on an air mattress has worked fine the passed month, why would I spend my hard earned money on nice, expensive furniture? Or you know what? I could have just got a Craigslist mattress.

YEAH. That's a good idea. I did just get a tetanus shot, so I'm sure whatever I'd contract would be less of a *** show than dealing with this *** company. Jimmy from the St.

George store did his best to help and I appreciate him but the Draper store really needs to get it together.

Communication is awful and not accommodating at all.Literally am on the *** of cancelling my order and demanding my money back.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: That the st george store actually tried to help.

I didn't like: Awful customer service, Being lied to, No one contacted me.

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

I can't believe the stuff took an extra 2 weeks from the time they wrote on your receipt initially.What was the word right before the number of weeks it would take?

Oh that's right ETA which is estimated because no matter how hard companies try no one has been able to see into the future and guarantee when a truck will arrive. Maybe Craigslist would be better in this case.

I'm sure the nice people selling stuff on there wouldn't dare not be on time or answer your phone calls...fair warning though the Craigslist people don't have a place to write nasty reviews about how you were inconvenienced.If you wanted something faster maybe buy something that isn't on back order...just a thought.

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row.We see that we have already been in contact with you through other online platforms.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer B.