We bought furniture at Furniture Row and it took forever to receive our poor quality products.We had to replace the couches twice becuase they delivered damaged furniture.

Our end tables and coffee table also had to be replaced twice becuase of them being damaged. We finally settled for some decent couches which are falling apart and we haven't even had them for a year. The quality of the furniture stinks all around.

Follow my advice don't wast your time and money shopping at Furniture Row.I wish I would had found this website before purchasing my furniture.

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Denver, Colorado, United States #607179
Furniture Row Verified Representative

We're very sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our company. Could you provide us with the store location you shopped at and your contact information, so a Regional Manager can reach out to you? If you would rather, you may email that information to customerservice@furnturerow instead of providing it here. We hope to hear from you soon.

-Furniture Row Customer Service

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #597447

I had the same problem furniture row sux.

If your butt wasn't so big and you weren't so dirty your furniture would still be in good shape. :grin

to Funny guy Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #597451

Dont be mad because we tell the truth.