1.4K views

I bought a leather furniture set and tried to use their interest free credit promotion.Both my husband and I were denied!!!

MY credit score is 757 my husbands over 800 there is no way we should have been denied financing for $1900 . We ended up paying cash because I really wanted the furniture . I believe it to be a scam so the sales person can get their commission up front . I haven't had it delivered yet wish I could cancel .

I'm thinking about filing law suite.

Its been almost 10 days since I bought this and I haven't gotten a letter explaining why I was denied financing.Stay away from this company it's a pure scam...

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of furniture row interest free credit promotion from Furniture Row. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Furniture Row to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of financing and terrible customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Furniture Row for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

I just had the same experience.Was denied for their 4 year no interest.

Got really good credit.Should not have been denied.

Lebanon, Indiana, United States #1214509

I was approved on the spot for $9000. Furniture Row does not run the card, Capitol One does. Even though you have a good credit score, if you have too many things currently financed, they will deny you.

#1119897

I had a similar experience, but stayed on the phone long enough with Capital One that they finally approved my credit.During the call they continued to check back frequently and supposedly it went from the first person to their supervisor and then the supervisor had to do a 'written report' and send it to her manager for approval.

In retrospect, I think they did all of that hoping I would hang up and pay cash because they could tell by looking at my credit history that I would pay off the balance and get the advantage of the free interest and they (Capital One) would not make any money from me.

Their financing is through Capital One genious, furniture row just signs you up for financing, its not their fault if your denied. Take it up with Capital One, alao keep in mind that nobody forced you to buy the sofa. You made that choice

You can have a high credit score like that by paying your bills in a timely manner but that doesn't mean you don't have a crazy high debt to income ratio. The salesperson does not decide whether you get approved or not that is up to one of the biggest financing companies in the U.S, Capitol One. Your complaint is not with the sales person or the company just maybe with Capitol one

Waterloo, Iowa, United States #1033071

I purchased a sectional at the store in waterloo Iowa the hole thing after 2 years is a mess.My husband was so mad he threw it out on burn pile.So just be careful.

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
to roxann #1033434
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello Roxann,

We are sorry to hear about your couch and we would like to offer you our help.Could you please visit furniturerow.zendesk.com to submit a form with your contact information and the reason and we would be happy to have someone contact you to address your concerns.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Shelby P.

Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

I purchased a sectional at the store in waterloo Iowa the hole thing after 2 years is a mess.My husband was so mad he through it out on burn pile.So just be careful.

#1011940

Financing is through capital one. Furniture row has no say wither you are approved or not. I don't believe your issue is with them rather than capital one

weird, my credit score is right around 700 and I was accepted for like 5000 bucks...