Shannon Hills, Arkansas
Resolved
2.3
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 09, 2014

The store manager contacted me, he was extremely friendly, understanding and took care of my issues sufficiently.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2014

I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show.Customer service within the store is terrible every time and I have been there several times.

When they delivered my furniture, the dresser had structural and water damage, they took it back and replaced it, but the would not attach the mirror. They told my husband that they see only told to drop it off.

I called to ask about this and the guy that answered stated that they should have put the mirror on, that he was going to.talk to someone and call me back, but he never did.I will make sure that I avoid this store in the future and I would never recommend it to anyone!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

The manager told me that when I spoke with him!The sales person was not helpful at all, we had to find someone and ask for help.

But, I was a little embarrassed about that when he told me!!

Longboat Key, Florida, United States #931687

That part of the headboard is supposed to come off, there's a hidey hole in there. I'm surprised your sales person didn't tell you that, as they love showing that off to everyone.

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about your latest delivery.We value customer service very highly and can see that a couple things have gone wrong.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to have corporate reach out to you, to see how we can make things right. Could you please email Rose at CustomerService@FurnitureRow.com with the name of the location you shopped at, and your phone number?

We look forward to speaking with you and making things right.

Rose A.