My husband and I have purchased multiple items from furniture row.The products themselves are fine but their delivery and customer service is terrible.
When we purchases our living room furniture we were told the side table was on back order. They said it would be in in a few weeks but it ended up taking two months. Once it was in the store they could not deliver it to us for another 2 weeks and on top of that the delivery times they offered forced us to cancel plans. When the delivery date came the delivery never did.
They were 30 minutes passed the two hour window they gave us and no one bothered to call. We called the store to see what happened and were told they must have been behind. They said we could have it delivered the following week. Again giving a two hour window for delivery, 9once again forcing us to cancel plans.
After not showing up an HOUR passed the time window I called the store. The first time I got hung up on and the second I was on hold for five minutes.
Furniture Row has the worst customer service!!I will never be doing purchasing at their store again, and I advise anyone else to do the same!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up ..."
- "I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months. I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period. I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."