This business is horrible I orderd some things from furniture row (in Colorado Springs) and when they arrived it was in a budget truck and were not furniture row employees their shirts said DONAN DELIVERY they were terrible banged up my wall damaged my furniture and would not take it back saying they have to leave it until another piece is ready I don't want this damaged stuff and to top it all off the two guys reeked of alcohol and *** very unprofessional my house smelled liked *** for 2 hours because of thst I do not recommend this company to anyone go to Americas Furniture Warehouse if you want your things handled by professional not druggies

Related: The Ashton Drake Galleries - Guarantees shipping DOES NOT DELIVER

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

Yourrlywhinny

So a company is having a hard time finding people who are actually willing to work and instead of just delaying your delivery for a few weeks (which lets be honest you would be on here complaining about that as well) that company goes out and pays a ton of extra money to hire an outside delivery service to get your items out to you in a timely manner.And even though you mentioned the delivery company by name your still on here complaining about the furniture store?

That makes a lot of sense.Oh and I'm sure you paid a ton of money for that delivery as well didn't you?

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row.We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.