Furniture Row Delivery Service Review

4 of 188 Furniture Row reviews

This business is horrible I orderd some things from furniture row (in Colorado Springs) and when they arrived it was in a budget truck and were not furniture row employees their shirts said DONAN DELIVERY they were terrible banged up my wall damaged my furniture and would not take it back saying they have to leave it until another piece is ready I don't want this damaged stuff and to top it all off the two guys reeked of alcohol and *** very unprofessional my house smelled liked *** for 2 hours because of thst I do not recommend this company to anyone go to Americas Furniture Warehouse if you want your things handled by professional not druggies

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Dec 21, 2016 #1258922

Furniture Row verified representative

Hello, Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row. We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this. If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer B.
Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.