Just as the other reviews this supposedly 100% leather sectional self destructed the under panels were bonded leather thin as onion skin.It looked great in the showroom but after 6 months the dark brown turned light brown after 1 year it went to yellow.The quality is so poor I cant beleive I purchased this POS.The store said there was no warranty on the finish of the leather.The recliner armrest collapsed which was repaired by the store but the reason it did so was it was about 1/8th " corrugated cardboard.

Related: Furniture Row Sofa Review

I paid over 2 grand foe the sectional and it looked for about 5 months.

You would think somewhere there is a company that cares about repeat business.Guess just not furniture row.

1.9
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row.We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.