1.9
Style and Design

Just as the other reviews this supposedly 100% leather sectional self destructed the under panels were bonded leather thin as onion skin.It looked great in the showroom but after 6 months the dark brown turned light brown after 1 year it went to yellow.The quality is so poor I cant beleive I purchased this POS.The store said there was no warranty on the finish of the leather.The recliner armrest collapsed which was repaired by the store but the reason it did so was it was about 1/8th " corrugated cardboard.

I paid over 2 grand foe the sectional and it looked for about 5 months.

You would think somewhere there is a company that cares about repeat business.Guess just not furniture row.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sofa from Furniture Row. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Furniture Row to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Furniture Row for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row.We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.