Update added by user Jun 24, 2012
The Great Falls Store has resolved our issues.We are getting new chairs and they are delivering the table and chairs to our house this week.
I appreciate them working with us after being shoved back and forth between store and extended warranty company.Thank you Justin, Robby, and Richard of Great Falls.
Original review posted by user Jun 19, 2012
The manager Richard is a Liar.Spend the extra money and go with someone local who is honest in their dealings.
We bought a dining set from Oak Express a year ago and seating pads are falling off of frame of chair. The screws stripped the holes where they were screwed in to the chair by the person assembling the chair. WE BOUGHT THE CHAIRS ASSEMBLED BY THE STORE! We went to the store several months later after we had 4 out of 6 chairs fall apart and Richard the Manager said call the extended warranty place.
Extended warranty place do not cover screws being stripped from the chairs while being assembled, because it was the stores fault.
We have to take the table back to the store ourselves, or pay for delivery charges even after being told by Richard that the exchange would happen at our house, so we would not be without the table and chairs free of charge as part of the warranty.Pretty bad when it's the manager that is the Liar!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dining Table And Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "On Dec 28, 2015 after about of month of searching, comparing, and agonizing over cost, my husband and I ordered the Home Decorators Collection Rosengrant in Black Distressed Finish. It..."
- "I would NOT recommend any purchase from Seal Skins!!! 1) They advertise their covers will fit...but what they don't tell you is there standard sizes and are not custom fitting...meaning..."
- "I have a clothing store and my nephew wanted to start his business So I shipped brand new clothing for his store and 2 jam jars for my mother, I..."