Conrad, Montana

Update by user Jun 24, 2012

The Great Falls Store has resolved our issues.We are getting new chairs and they are delivering the table and chairs to our house this week.

I appreciate them working with us after being shoved back and forth between store and extended warranty company.Thank you Justin, Robby, and Richard of Great Falls.

Original review posted by user Jun 19, 2012

The manager Richard is a Liar.Spend the extra money and go with someone local who is honest in their dealings.

We bought a dining set from Oak Express a year ago and seating pads are falling off of frame of chair. The screws stripped the holes where they were screwed in to the chair by the person assembling the chair. WE BOUGHT THE CHAIRS ASSEMBLED BY THE STORE! We went to the store several months later after we had 4 out of 6 chairs fall apart and Richard the Manager said call the extended warranty place.

Extended warranty place do not cover screws being stripped from the chairs while being assembled, because it was the stores fault.

We have to take the table back to the store ourselves, or pay for delivery charges even after being told by Richard that the exchange would happen at our house, so we would not be without the table and chairs free of charge as part of the warranty.Pretty bad when it's the manager that is the Liar!

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

think there cheap furniture will not fall apart again? GOOD LUCK.............

I am so sorry to hear of the trouble you had in our Great Falls store.My name is Angie and I am the Regional Sales Manager over this location.

Please feel free to contact me with your information so I can be of some assistance.

My direct email is angie.janca@furniturerow.com.I hope to hear from you.