Update added by user Jun 24, 2012
The Great Falls Store has resolved our issues.We are getting new chairs and they are delivering the table and chairs to our house this week.
I appreciate them working with us after being shoved back and forth between store and extended warranty company.Thank you Justin, Robby, and Richard of Great Falls.
Original review posted by user Jun 19, 2012
The manager Richard is a Liar.Spend the extra money and go with someone local who is honest in their dealings.
We bought a dining set from Oak Express a year ago and seating pads are falling off of frame of chair. The screws stripped the holes where they were screwed in to the chair by the person assembling the chair. WE BOUGHT THE CHAIRS ASSEMBLED BY THE STORE! We went to the store several months later after we had 4 out of 6 chairs fall apart and Richard the Manager said call the extended warranty place.
Extended warranty place do not cover screws being stripped from the chairs while being assembled, because it was the stores fault.
We have to take the table back to the store ourselves, or pay for delivery charges even after being told by Richard that the exchange would happen at our house, so we would not be without the table and chairs free of charge as part of the warranty.Pretty bad when it's the manager that is the Liar!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dining Table And Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I wrote previously about the lack of a quality assurance program at Thor resulting in poor craftsmanship. Notice he pictures below. This form of third world constructionist he last thing..."
- "Shipping has always been a problem with them. They don't package things well enough to avoid damage. The latest pile of project parts I bought had such a problem. I..."
- "There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service. They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."