1.5
Style and Design

So we bought a bed and paid 1600 for matress set.We were persuaded to buy the bed at a discount of 1600 for a floor model.

Have had the bed for 90 days as they honor the 90 day comfort guarantee. Its 90 days now and the bed is so broke down. I went back to the store told the man who sold us the bed and asked him if this bed was out and returned by anyone. He tells us no i explained theres no way this bed is broke down this bad for a floor model and he still insists no.

We go to exchange the bed for a new one and the new matress is less money and because its cheeper we have to quote unquote eat the extra 100 dollars. Okay so we agree set up for a new bed to be ordered and old bed taken out and i get home and took off the protector we bought from them to wash and low and behold guess what i found. Let me tell you first though the guys who set it up set it up backwards and we never noticed the tags that they hid. I look at the tags and this is what i saw.

This is a used bed and we disenfected the bed 2 days after we made the purchase. I will be calling corporate office.

How are you selling me a bed that someone else slept in and 1600 to boot.We are extrememly pist as we should be ill include the picture of the tag.

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you very much for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience.We're sorry to hear that and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.