2.8

I purchased a couch at the Charlotte Furniture Row store February 17. I was told to expect it to be delivered in 6-8 weeks.

After 6 weeks I checked with the store. They looked up my order and said the couch was in the distribution center. It is now 9 weeks, and I have heard nothing. I called again today and they are still saying the couch is in the distribution center.

That's not very reassuring. How do I get my money back?

I'll add that this business model seems not very customer-focused. Furniture Row gets all my money upfront, then appears to feel no accountability to keep a promise or act expeditiously.

Missing a deadline, or simply ignoring a customer concern, costs them nothing. It doesn't sound like Furniture Row aims to have repeat customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Sales team in charlotte store.

I didn't like: Missing promised deadline.

Comments

FRCustomerService
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide some feedback on your recent experience. We completely understand why you're frustrated with your sofa delay, and we'd like to try and help.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form, someone will be able to reach out to you.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!Sincerely,Jennifer B.Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator