Furniture Row - Not real leather

1 of 182 Furniture Row reviews

So we purchased last year a supposedly real top grain leather sectional.It's not a year yet and it comes of already...

I'm in the textile industry and I knew that this can't be real leather... when asked the rep . He assured me it's real.

...I had a bonded leather couch for 4 years until it's started to peel and this piece of garbage costed us $2500 !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Do not stand behind product
    • Lie about company policies

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Store credit of equal value or new couch
Review category
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 182 Furniture Row reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 25 #1245519 Longmont, Colorado, United States

can you please let us know the name of the furniture? matterhorn or gamma? I am planning to buy the matterhorn.
Thanks

Nov 25 #1245484 Peoria, Illinois, United States

Looks like you have the same couch we have. Ours is doing the same thing. Less than 3 years old. A family of 3 and we take very good care of our things. No food, drinks, pets on furniture etc. Very disappointed

FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Nov 22 #1244535

Furniture Row verified representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback of your recent experience at Furniture Row. We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this. If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer B.
Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.