So we purchased last year a supposedly real top grain leather sectional.It's not a year yet and it comes of already...

I'm in the textile industry and I knew that this can't be real leather... when asked the rep . He assured me it's real.

...I had a bonded leather couch for 4 years until it's started to peel and this piece of garbage costed us $2500 !

I didn't like: Do not stand behind product, Lie about company policies.

1.1
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Store credit of equal value or new couch

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

Longmont, Colorado, United States #1245519

can you please let us know the name of the furniture? matterhorn or gamma? I am planning to buy the matterhorn.

Thanks

Peoria, Illinois, United States #1245484

Looks like you have the same couch we have.Ours is doing the same thing.

Less than 3 years old. A family of 3 and we take very good care of our things.

No food, drinks, pets on furniture etc.Very disappointed

topgun
to Anonymous Longmont, Colorado, United States #1245518

can you please let us know the name of the furniture? matterhorn or gamma?

Thanks

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback of your recent experience at Furniture Row.We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.