Update by user Aug 12, 2017

Aug. 12, 2017: The delivery - once it occurred - was handled in a professional, courteous manner. The furniture is in excellent condition and was placed in the prepared area.

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2017

My 4-6 weeks delivery time frame is turning into ??weeks.

Nobody saw it necessary to contact me. My complaint was addressed with the info that the salesperson was wrong regarding the delivery time. Perhaps some retraining is in order? Perhaps a change in management is in order?

It appears that as soon as the sale has been completed, the customer has been sufficiently dealt with as far as Furniture Row personnel is concerned. The commision has been earned, what else might there be to consider....? There are many excellent furniture stores - this place definitely isn't one of them.

Following negative comments on facebook, I was finally contacted, promising expedited delivery - this is an attempt at placation, nothing else.Added up, all these little 'expediting steps' amount to the same overdue delivery time frame as before their pathetic response.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Excuses and promises.

Comments

The delivery - once it occurred - was handled in a professional and courteous manner. The furniture is in perfect condition and was placed in the prepared area.

The company's proposed solution was Free Delivery which, of course, I appreciatively accepted.

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience.We completely understand why you're frustrated, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit out Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.