Furniture Row - Review about Bedroom Suite from Shannon Hills, Arkansas
Update added by user Dec 09, 2014
The store manager contacted me, he was extremely friendly, understanding and took care of my issues sufficiently.
Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2014
I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show.Customer service within the store is terrible every time and I have been there several times.
When they delivered my furniture, the dresser had structural and water damage, they took it back and replaced it, but the would not attach the mirror. They told my husband that they see only told to drop it off.
I called to ask about this and the guy that answered stated that they should have put the mirror on, that he was going to.talk to someone and call me back, but he never did.I will make sure that I avoid this store in the future and I would never recommend it to anyone!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Bedroom Suite
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."