Furniture Row - Review about Bedroom Suite from Shannon Hills, Arkansas
Update added by user Dec 09, 2014
The store manager contacted me, he was extremely friendly, understanding and took care of my issues sufficiently.
Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2014
I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show.Customer service within the store is terrible every time and I have been there several times.
When they delivered my furniture, the dresser had structural and water damage, they took it back and replaced it, but the would not attach the mirror. They told my husband that they see only told to drop it off.
I called to ask about this and the guy that answered stated that they should have put the mirror on, that he was going to.talk to someone and call me back, but he never did.I will make sure that I avoid this store in the future and I would never recommend it to anyone!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Bedroom Suite
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."