Furniture Row - Review about Bedroom Suite from Shannon Hills, Arkansas

Update added by user Dec 09, 2014

The store manager contacted me, he was extremely friendly, understanding and took care of my issues sufficiently.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2014

I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show.Customer service within the store is terrible every time and I have been there several times.

When they delivered my furniture, the dresser had structural and water damage, they took it back and replaced it, but the would not attach the mirror. They told my husband that they see only told to drop it off.

I called to ask about this and the guy that answered stated that they should have put the mirror on, that he was going to someone and call me back, but he never did.I will make sure that I avoid this store in the future and I would never recommend it to anyone!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bedroom Suite
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #561087 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Furniture Row? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 15, 2015 #931708

The manager told me that when I spoke with him! The sales person was not helpful at all, we had to find someone and ask for help. But, I was a little embarrassed about that when he told me!!

0 0 Reply

Jan 15, 2015 #931687 Longboat Key, Florida

That part of the headboard is supposed to come off, there's a hidey hole in there. I'm surprised your sales person didn't tell you that, as they love showing that off to everyone.

1 0 Reply

Dec 04, 2014 #911047

Furniture Row verified representative

We are very sorry to hear about your latest delivery. We value customer service very highly and can see that a couple things have gone wrong. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to have corporate reach out to you, to see how we can make things right. Could you please email Rose at with the name of the location you shopped at, and your phone number? We look forward to speaking with you and making things right.
Rose A.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Furniture Row. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Furniture Row.
Filing a new complaint about