Furniture Row - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Lawrenceville, Georgia
We have bought thousands of dollars at your store on several occasions.We came out to your store a few weeks ago and bought a king size bed and mattress from your manager Stetson.
We had it delivered and paid 89.00 for that. The two men that came (Stetson being one of those men) that day were not well trained and I was cringing every time they would hit the slats that support the mattress on the bed head board several times. After over an hour of putting a bed together we noticed several cracks and dents. So they called and had a guy come out the next day at 4:30 to touch it up, he did an okay job and then Stetson worked it out for the inconvience we would get a in store credit.
Today I went to buy the nightstand that matches my bed, we told Stetson we would be back out there to get it, so when I called before we were to arrive Jonathan said that he went home and my nightstand was no where to be found. I told him that this was a nightmare and I will never buy from you all again. He helps by going to the back and getting the nightstand. He helps us load it in the truck ( keep in mind we live in Johnson City) we get it home get it out of the box and first thing I notice is a HUGE crack on the from left leg and then it's uneven.
Please fix your store and its people and please tell me that you will do everything to fix this horrible nightmare with this company! Stetson is a nice guy but doesn't have a clue what his doing. I'm over it and will be contacting his manager Derrick tomorrow when they open, to explain this second issue. Please help us!
If this isn't fixed I will be consulting an attorney.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid extra at Furniture Row at the time of the sale for our leather furniture to include a No Hassle Five Year Fabric Protection Plan. They told us..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Mechanic came to replace the wheel hub assembly with brand new parts. Wheel bearings had to be pressed into the hub. After repair the wheel was locked up. Mechanic recommended..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "Just ate my first bag of clancy's original potato chips and one chip was burnt. Like it's black burnt. How am I suppose to keep enjoying my snack..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."