Furniture Row - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Lawrenceville, Georgia

20 of 182 Furniture Row reviews

Hello,

We have bought thousands of dollars at your store on several occasions.We came out to your store a few weeks ago and bought a king size bed and mattress from your manager Stetson.

We had it delivered and paid 89.00 for that. The two men that came (Stetson being one of those men) that day were not well trained and I was cringing every time they would hit the slats that support the mattress on the bed head board several times. After over an hour of putting a bed together we noticed several cracks and dents. So they called and had a guy come out the next day at 4:30 to touch it up, he did an okay job and then Stetson worked it out for the inconvience we would get a in store credit.

Today I went to buy the nightstand that matches my bed, we told Stetson we would be back out there to get it, so when I called before we were to arrive Jonathan said that he went home and my nightstand was no where to be found. I told him that this was a nightmare and I will never buy from you all again. He helps by going to the back and getting the nightstand. He helps us load it in the truck ( keep in mind we live in Johnson City) we get it home get it out of the box and first thing I notice is a HUGE crack on the from left leg and then it's uneven.

Please fix your store and its people and please tell me that you will do everything to fix this horrible nightmare with this company! Stetson is a nice guy but doesn't have a clue what his doing. I'm over it and will be contacting his manager Derrick tomorrow when they open, to explain this second issue. Please help us!

If this isn't fixed I will be consulting an attorney.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 182 Furniture Row reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 03 #1221908

Haha call an attorney about your free nightstand?? Really? I wish I had as much free time as you do

0 0 Reply
FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Jul 06 #1181966

Furniture Row verified representative

Hello, Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row. We apologize about the customer service and product issues that you received, and we'd like to speak with you further. If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your issue, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you, Jennifer B. Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.