Furniture Row - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Lawrenceville, Georgia
We have bought thousands of dollars at your store on several occasions.We came out to your store a few weeks ago and bought a king size bed and mattress from your manager Stetson.
We had it delivered and paid 89.00 for that. The two men that came (Stetson being one of those men) that day were not well trained and I was cringing every time they would hit the slats that support the mattress on the bed head board several times. After over an hour of putting a bed together we noticed several cracks and dents. So they called and had a guy come out the next day at 4:30 to touch it up, he did an okay job and then Stetson worked it out for the inconvience we would get a in store credit.
Today I went to buy the nightstand that matches my bed, we told Stetson we would be back out there to get it, so when I called before we were to arrive Jonathan said that he went home and my nightstand was no where to be found. I told him that this was a nightmare and I will never buy from you all again. He helps by going to the back and getting the nightstand. He helps us load it in the truck ( keep in mind we live in Johnson City) we get it home get it out of the box and first thing I notice is a HUGE crack on the from left leg and then it's uneven.
Please fix your store and its people and please tell me that you will do everything to fix this horrible nightmare with this company! Stetson is a nice guy but doesn't have a clue what his doing. I'm over it and will be contacting his manager Derrick tomorrow when they open, to explain this second issue. Please help us!
If this isn't fixed I will be consulting an attorney.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I Stayed at a Days in in Owensboro ky The room was Filthy We sat in Dirty chairs untill morning and drove home sleepless The Lady at the..."
- "Used rescue paint on my deck and now it is peeling off. Really disappointed in this product. Used 15 gallons on deck and now it's all peeling off. Would not..."
- "Hello my name is SCHAN MADRID and I wear a Shoe size of (11 ). I Had purchased a pair of nike air shox and 5 months later the shox..."