My Husband and myself have spent a lot of money at your store located in Johnson City Tennessee and we will never return there to shop again.....Not just that but I will make sure that people in our home town of Kingsport, Tennessee will get word of mouth about how Bad the living room cushions are on the sectional that we purchased....Brooks the guy that lied to us and dodged our telephone calls will also be well know as the big lies that he tells so that you stay away from him......As soon as we get that little bill payed off, I will never look at your store again.......What Brooks did not know is that we had a pretty good friend that works at that same store and it was funny that Brooks would tell us one lie and our friend would come back with the truth......You people have a serious problem with a employee that tries to let.....Never Going Back !!!!!

Review about: Furniture Row Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide some feedback on your recent experience. We see that you've already posted on another website platform as well, and we have reached out to you. We hope to hear back from you soon!

Sincerely,