I requested a payment be made on my due date.As of the due date my payment has not posted.

After a phone call to the credit card company I was told some non sense fro a Supervisor by the name of Chandra ID # MZV 599 that my payment would post in a day o two and a late charge would be posted and later possibly be removed. I ask her for a reference number and she refused to give it to me said if I had a complaint to mail to the main office and hung up on me. I immediately called back to register a complaint against Chandra with another supervisor named Sina XEV667 after a headed conversation i finally got a reference number and told her to have someone from upper management call cause she said no one was there to take me complaint but her.

I will never buy another thing from Furniture Row because of the way i was treated by the credit card bank.Walter Dalton a customer

Review about: Furniture Row Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience.We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.