Will never shop at furniture row again

5 of 182 Furniture Row reviews

My wife and I bought a 2 piece couch and love seat. The furniture row (sofa mart). The employee advised we purchase the 5 year fabric protection plan because any problem fabric related would be covered. (WRONG)! We filed a claim due to both of our couches having pilling all over the cushions and the fibers inside cushions are starting to stick out. Not to mention the couch was falling apart all together. The side panel cover is falling off. All four armrest have caved in and are no longer rounded up but a bowl shape were your elbow sits. The frame has a loose board that knocks around. I called the store they said file a claim. I called filed a claim jumped through all the hoops and and sent in pictures. And then came the dreaded email everyone else received.

"Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this issue. If you would like a referral for a technician in your area please let us know. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Less than five years and I have two huge paper weights that cost me 1000's of dollars.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor service
    • Runaround when the sofa proved to be defective

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Replace with new couch set or a refund.
Monetary loss:
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Nov 01 #1234961

Furniture Row verified representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row. We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this. If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your issue, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer B.
Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Furniture Row. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Furniture Row.
Filing a new complaint about
×