100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

My wife and I bought a 2 piece couch and love seat. The furniture row (sofa mart). The employee advised we purchase the 5 year fabric protection plan because any problem fabric related would be covered. (WRONG)! We filed a claim due to both of our couches having pilling all over the cushions and the fibers inside cushions are starting to stick out. Not to mention the couch was falling apart all together. The side panel cover is falling off. All four armrest have caved in and are no longer rounded up but a bowl shape were your elbow sits. The frame has a loose board that knocks around. I called the store they said file a claim. I called filed a claim jumped through all the hoops and and sent in pictures. And then came the dreaded email everyone else received.

"Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this issue. If you would like a referral for a technician in your area please let us know. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Less than five years and I have two huge paper weights that cost me 1000's of dollars.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service and runaround when the sofa proved to be defective. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sofa mart sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Furniture Row needs to "replace with new couch set or a refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa mart sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Furniture Row.

Had an Experience with Furniture Row?

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row.We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your issue, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.